Information for Participants of the 17th FIG World Challenge Cup Koper 2022
WhatsApp Group of the event
The event has an active WhatsApp group for head of each country’s MAG and WAG delegation, where you can get fast answers to your questions about the competition. You can get the link to the WhatsApp group at the accreditation center.
Schedule of all transportation can be seen at the following link HERE. Please check it regularly for possible changes.
Schedule of the Competition
All about the schedule can be found HERE.
MAG and WAG Apparatus Set Up (updated 12 June 2022)
Wednesday, 15 June 2022, Bonifika Competition Hall
|Training||WAG VT & UB||MAG VT & HB|
|9:00-12:00||UB 9:00-15:45||VT 9:00-10:45|
|VT 10:45-12:00||HB 16:00-17:45|
|Official Training||WAG VT & UB||MAG VT & HB|
|16:00-19:00||VT 16:00-17:45||HB 16:00-17:45|
|UB 17:45-19:00||VT 17:45-19:00|
All relevant information regarding the Covid testing can be found HERE.
There will be no mandatory testing for the event. If you need to schedule a Covid-19 test for traveling back home, please write to email@example.com.
You can find all about results
The competition will be livestreamed through this website.
Information, related to competition
Technical meeting will be held on Wednesday, 1st September 2021 at 21:00. Location will be posted in the following days.
You can find the presentation from the meeting HERE.
- Špela Hus, Director of LOC,
- Nuša Semič, Secretary General,
- Iztok Prašnički, Director of competition,
- Jernej Domanjko, Competition area,
- Sergej Murko, Transportation,
- Tinka Leskovec, Marketing, Medical Service,
- Enes Hodžić Lederer, MAG Judges,
- Vesna Stare Crnjac, WAG Judges,
- Ivo Fras, Department of Food & Supplies,
- Samuel Sajko, IT,
- Gaja Lah, Whatsapp group management.
Social Media profiles to follow
- website of the federation;
- website of the World Cup competition;
- Facebook of the federation;
- Facebook World Cup competition;
- Instagram of the federation and @gimnasticnazvezaslovenije;
- Instagram World Cup competition and tag @slogymwcup;
- Twitter of the federation; and handle @Gimnastika_si;
- LinkedIn of the federation.
Schedule of Meals
|Tuesday||14 June 2022||regular hotel schedule||19:00-21:00|
|Wednesday||15 June 2022||11:30-14:00||19:00-21:00|
|Thursday||16 June 2022||11:00-14:00||19:00-21:00|
|Friday||17 June 2022||11:00-14:00||19:00-21:00|
|Saturday||18 June 2022||11:00-14:00||19:00-21:00|
|Sunday||19 June 2022||11:00-14:00||19:00-21:00|